Pool Care and Maintenance
There’s a lot that goes into pool care and maintenance. From testing the water to vacuuming the pool as needed, it can become exhausting. That’s why we created several pool care and maintenance services to take the responsibility off your shoulders. Below are the services we offer and why they’re essential to your pool.
Arizona Home and Pool weekly maintenance services includes:
- Draining, Cleaning and Refilling of swimming pool (more information)
- Tile cleaning (more information)
- Filter cleaning
- Brush the Walls, Tile, and Steps
- Net the Water Surface of any debris
- Empty the Skimmer & Pump Baskets
- Backwash the DE or Sand filter as needed
- Test & Balance your pool’s water
- All Basic Chemicals (Chlorine, Muriatic acid) are included
- Remove all trash and debris
- Visually and audibly check all pool equipment for max. efficiency (incl. valves)
- Keep a service record in PoolTrac with the date and time of every visit
- Inspect and run all spas/water features/slides, etc. to insure proper operation
- Vacuum the Pool as needed
Why should you do weekly swimming pool water treatments?
Your pool’s water will often have unbalanced alkalinity and pH levels—this is dangerous and must be corrected right away. Our pool care and maintenance team will visit your home each week to monitor for and adjust any imbalances. We also check for all basic chemicals, including Chlorine and Muriatic acids.
One product we often use is called PoolRx. It contains a proprietary blend of minerals that continuously and effectively eliminate algae for up to 6 months. The specially treated alloy cylinder is packed with minerals that dissolve immediately to form a stable residual in the water. The minerals eliminate algae while freeing up low levels of chlorine to be more productive in the water. During the filtration process the minerals are rejuvenated as they return and pass through the cylinder. PoolRx works synergistically with a constant low level of chlorine. (0.5-1.0 ppm) for residential and (1.5-2.0 ppm) for commercial.
Weekly Pool Cleaning
You don’t want to look at a trash-filled pool, let alone swim in one. No matter how dirty your pool might be, we can clean it for you. We can bush the walls, tiles, and steps; net the water surface of any debris, empty the skimmer and pump baskets, and more.
If you have questions about our professional weekly cleaning service or are interested in learning more about our swimming pool water treatment, call us call us at 623-738-0300. We want your family to stay safe in a clean, fully treated pool.